Ridgefield Bicycle Sport Club
The RIDGEFIELD BICYCLE SPORT CLUB was founded in 2011 and designed to bring local cyclists together and promote cycling. Our members come from Ridgefield, Wilton, New Canaan, Norwalk, Weston, Easton, Redding, Bethel, Danbury and Newtown. In New York - North Salem, South Salem, Lewisboro, Pound Ridge, Goldens Bridge and Mt Kisco. The club actively promotes the sport of cycling and multi-sport through rides, training sessions, races, clinics and events. We strongly encourage all levels to participate, from elite to recreational, lifelong devotees through newbies to the sport. We are a USAT sanctioned club.
The Ridgefield Bicycle Sport Club’s mission is to create a community of local cyclists through fun, competition, advocacy, safety, education and the enjoyment of cycling and multi-sport.
Let the good times roll...
Rides of many disciplines and levels are sanctioned by the club. Please see the Calendar and ride descriptions for more details. One of our main goals is to encourage new riders of all levels and be welcoming to all. Come out and join us; we are a fun group of people and we don’t take ourselves too seriously!
Please Join Us for the Fun!
Benefits of Membership include:
- Access to all club training rides, recreational rides, activities and social events
- Member directory and the camaraderie of local cyclists
- Access to Club Clothing (jerseys, shorts, tri kits, and more) at Club pricing
- 10% Discount on all clothing and accessories Ridgefield Bicycle Company.
- 10% Discount at Ridgefield Running Company.
- Online maps to favorite local rides
- Unlimited amounts of fun!
Our Board of Directors
- Jacqui Dowd - President
- Jeff Borris - Treasure
- Mitchell Fink - Secretary
- Mike Ahearn
- David Englert
- Michelle Maturo
- Geoffrey Morris
- Megan Searfoss
Left to right. Back row: Chele Modica, Mitchell Fink, Mike Ahearn, and Jeff Borris. Front row: Jacqui Dowd and Michelle Maturo